An ophthalmologist is a physician trained in the medical and surgical treatment of eye diseases. As a graduate of medical school, an ophthalmologist has general medical and surgical background.
Our doctors are trained in subspecialties of ophthalmology including medical and surgical diseases of the retina, glaucoma, laser surgery, and diseases of the cornea and ocular surface. We use the latest technologies and techniques to achieve the best results possible.
Our practice is staffed by certified ophthalmic assistants and technicians who are trained in diagnostic procedures including: fluorescein angiography, ocular coherence tomography (OCT), pachymetry and diagnostic ultrasound.
From routine eye exams to surgical procedures, our ophthalmology staff coordinates our services to address each individual patient’s needs. We invest in the latest diagnostic technologies and our physicians are current on the newest treatments. As professionals, we provide you with the expertise and compassionate care that you expect. With the increasing cost of healthcare today, we help you through the complexities of health insurance issues including pre-authorization of care and prescription drug financial assistance programs.
As a private practice ophthalmology group, we pride ourselves in providing our patients with state-of-the-art medical care without the frustration of interacting with large medical institutions.
- We provide our patients with timely appointments.
- Our trained staff answers the phone and your questions promptly.
- No annoying computer phone menu systems.
- We offer twenty-four-hour-a-day on-call coverage.
- If you call with symptoms of an urgent eye condition, our staff will advise you to be seen at an appropriate time, often on the same day.
At Cleveland Eye Care and Surgery, our ophthalmologists skillfully diagnose eye disease with state-of- the-art medical diagnostic instrumentation and treat these conditions with the most up-to-date medical and surgical procedures. Our specialists have been superbly educated, expertly trained and are skillfully practiced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of eye issues including:
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Disorders of The Eyelid, Face, and Skin
- Comprehensive Eye Care
- Vision Disorders Requiring Correction with Glasses and Contact Lenses